Welcome ... You can browse the site and find out all that is new and useful and valuable for you and can access from the following registry Panel:

Web Content Viewer


Required Documents

These documents change according to each call for applications

  • The documents required to apply for 13th call for applications:
  • The application form to obtain the housing unit and the acknowledged (attached to terms & conditions brochure) in clear handwriting.
  • A receipt of purchasing “terms & conditions brochure” and a receipt for payment of the application form and administrative expenses.
  • A copy of the national ID of the applicant and his wife/ her husband (valid)
  • A stamped and signed certificate proving the net annual or monthly income of the single or husband and wife (if s/he is working), to be dated by the employer on the date of the announcement of the call for applications.
  • Any documents related to additional sources of income (additional work - agricultural properties, real estate or land - exceptional pension- possession of any bonds, stocks, deposits, savings accounts, or any securities that generate additional income) stating the annual or monthly net income for single or husband and wife (if s/he is working), dated and approved.
    • For employees in government sector:
    • - Submit a certificate approved by the employer proving the net monthly/ annual income.
    • For employees in companies and the private sector:
    • - Submit a certificate approved by the proving the net monthly/ annual income and explaining the commercial registration number and the tax card of the employer.
    • For the self-employed, commercial activities owners and craftsmen:
    • - Certificate from a certified public accountant stating the net monthly income indicating the applicant's profession.
    • - A copy of the commercial register or tax card for those with commercial professions and crafts activities.
    • - A social insurance certificate indicating the profession and insurance pay, or a copy of the union card or union participation proofing.
    • For widows, divorced women and pensioners:
    • - A certified printer with pension information from the insurance office for the widow and pensioners.
    • - A copy of the alimony document that the divorced woman receives.
    • - A copy of the official certificates proving the marital status and the number of family members (marriage, divorce or death document, children's birth certificates, a national ID card and family register)
    • - A recent utility receipt for the current place of residence (electricity, gas or water receipt)
    • For people with disabilities and special needs:
    • - The allocation will be according to the number of units that can be implemented. 5% of the units will be allocated to people with disabilities and special needs, if they meet the conditions of the program and provide a recent document indicating the degree of disability submitted from the specialized medical councils or from the medical committee of the citizen's governorate.


  • External Financing:
  • In addition to the previous documents, the following documents must be available:
  • - A copy of a building license.
  • - Real estate use certificate.
  • - A copy of the unit ownership document shows the name of the seller.

Complementary Content